Friday, April 18, 2008

Paranoia

It's interesting how life indeed seems to be a rollercoaster. Especially this year. It started off brilliantly, but then it took a serious dive and I hit rock bottom in a very rapid fashion. But now it feels like all of the pieces are fitting in brilliantly again. Can't really talk that much about work, but to say that it is going very well would be an understatement. School is getting back on track and my thesis is pretty nearly done and I am in fact even sort of satisfied with it. I've met interesting new people and gotten back in touch with people who I haven't been in touch with for a while. Everything is looking sunny. And then some.

Now, the real question is when will this come to a crashing end? Because when things seem to be too good to be true, they often are. And I'm starting to question how long I can continue winning...

No comments: