Saturday, September 06, 2008

Summary for week 36

Well, since I'm turning into Antti already, I guess I should start listing what I'm actually doing to improve my physical shape. Alas, I don't have any sort of GPS contraption right now, so I can't make those nifty maps of the routes that I'm running in the way Antti can, but oh well...
  • Sunday 31.8.: Run around Keilalahti
  • Monday 1.9.: Gym at work
  • Wednesday 3.9.: Gym at work
  • Thursday 4.9.: Run around Lauttasaari
  • Saturday 6.9.: Run to the office, gym, and run back home
And now that I actually listed those here, I have this bad premonition that maybe this type of routine is ever so slightly amitious and may not provide the most optimal results in the long run. But I guess only time will tell.

Oh, and on an entirely unrelated note, I have to thank Mikko and Kristina for the brilliant present they got me from Stockholm. It was a refrigerator magnet with Audrey on it! So now I have my very own Audrey!

2 comments:

kivxz said...

BTW, I don't have any GPS gadget with me during the runs. I just free draw those routes with Google Maps before or after the run. It also calculates the distance automatically from the drawn line to help you keep track on your runs. The rest is left to your T4.

ttj said...

Well... Damn. Looks like I'm all out of excuses... :)