Monday, November 27, 2006

Pressure...?

My schoolwork is going straight to hell. Forgot to sign up for that damn Algorithm Analysis & Something course and the DL for the obligatory home exercises is this evening at 8; 1.5 hours away. Well, I wouldn't have needed the 5 credits anyway... Accounting & Profitability? Skipped the exam, hadn't had time to... No wait, I just hadn't prepared. 3 credits... Puff! (Granted, I'll take the exam in January.) And so on. And the courses that I still actually do still have left all have exams and exercise deadlines coming up; a router emulator needs to be written by Friday, the multiple choice questions and an essay on some random topic need to be done by Sunday. Then the Software Development Methods exercises, which have taken way too much time already... (Try doing all the work intended for a competent three person group all by yourself due to... Well... Some unfortunate circumstances.) Pressure? Pfft! What's that? Bring it on!

No comments: