Sunday, June 11, 2006

Summer's here

Summer's here again and I'm giving another shot at blogging (actually the fourth shot, to be precise). Let's see what'll happen. Hopefully this will beat my previous record of two years. And yes, it is possible that I can actually keep something up for at least two years...

So anyway, a quick combination of mission statements, visions and whatnots, or a short description of what I'll be writing about: this blog will most likely contain random rants and tiny mundane bits of events that have happened to me. Nothing big, nothing glorious, just some things from my life, my work and my studies.

Oh, and why the name? I really don't know. I guess it's a combination of The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and the fact that coffee breaks seem to be the best things in life, at least sometimes. And supposedly someone else has also thought up of the phrase, since Google returned some results on it when I did a quick search shortly before setting up this blog. But such is life.

No comments: