Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Evenings

Antti may have gotten his Alfa Romeo, but we've shared a common passion before too: Italy. I still have to thank him for getting me interested in Italian cuisine, and even though I still can't cook to save my life, I'm at least interested in taking small steps to learn. And today, after finally washing my dishes last night, I decided that it was time to cook some tortellinis and have some white wine.

Earlier this evening I finally met R's fiance and was able to give them the hot air balloon trip as an engagement/house warming present. And, it was worth it. I think they were very surprised and even happier about the present.

Anyway, fast forward and I'm back at home and what's a better way to spend a Tuesday evening than to have tortellinis, white wine, enjoy the company of Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's and plan a trip to Germany. Perfect. Oh, and I had to put an end to the watch fever I've been having, since yesterday I nearly bought an IWC, and that would've been quite a bit too expensive. So I bought a Tag Heuer Carrera instead. Oh well. At least I "saved" a couple of thousand euros...

No comments: