Monday, October 23, 2006

Long time, no blog

Been nearly 20 days since I last blogged, and if an internet year is three real months, then that means that I haven't been blogging in nearly a quarter of an internet year (or something, been a while since I last took part in a basic mathematics course, and even then they just did a bunch of Fourier transforms instead of anything remotely practical :).

Anyway, one thing's at least becoming very certain; work won't end by doing it. I thought that this part-time job would bring some balance into my life, and in a way I was right. But the balance right now is that work+school take up 75% of my time, or something. Oh well, I guess I could be worse off and the assignments at work are actually fairly interesting. Can't say that much for all the accounting and profitability stuff at school, though...

No comments: