Thursday, January 25, 2007

Ready, set, go!

I received confirmation today that I indeed got the outsourcing topic for my BSc thesis and I guess this is the first time that I actually grasp to a some extent that this is real. That I'm actually nearing the finnish of one degree. Eventually. This also sort of defines the path that I'm going to take, mainly that my major will indeed most likely be from the Software Business Lab.

It also turned out that the coordinator for the BSc stuff in SBL will also by my mentor and a quick look at her CV has me sort of spooked. 29 and already a Licentiate of Science (tech) and Master of Arts (educ) and nearly a Doctor of Philosophy (tech) and Master of Science (econ) with a huge list of publications. All the people sporting lists like that who I've met before have turned out to be fairly demanding of other people, so I guess this'll most likely mean that I'll either break down or create a brilliant thesis. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it'll be the latter scenario...

No comments: