Sunday, April 15, 2007

Thoughts

I just got back from having lunch. Ate some stuff I can't even remember at some Chinese restaurant. Then holed myself in that café at the first floor of the WTC Helsinki building to get through last week's The Economist. Still some work to do with that before the next issue hits the inbox tomorrow morning.

I still need to fix some stuff for work before Monday to make some Chinese people happy. I should've done that yesterday, but instead I just hit the gym at work after my Principles of Strategic Management exam. It's interesting that the entire parking building at work as empty. Nobody was putting in the extra effort, going the extra mile. What does this imply? Dido's Here With Me was playing at the gym, and it's been playing in an infinite loop in my head ever since. Downloaded it just now, so now it's also playing on the PC. Along with some other stuff.

I want a dog. A Siberian Husky or something. It at least looks like a dog. And performs a function. Unlike quite many creatures that carry the name of dog and are in fact very sick due to inbreeding and whatnot and don't even perform any rational function; they just are. It sickens me. The people who think doing that to a dog is acceptable also sicken me. I guess they have some sort of god complex or something.

Saw Melody & Lyrics last evening. Got my quick fix of romantic comedies again. Followed up by watching Pride & Prejudice this morning when I woke up a bit before 8 AM. I think I may have to watch one of the Bridget Jones movies tonight... Or maybe I'll go hit the gym at work again, since I know it'll be completely empty on a Sunday night. Then I could sit in the sauna for half an hour. I always like it when I'm completely alone at some large building. Like at work. Or at airports.

No comments: