Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Visited Countries

Traveling is something that I think everyone should do to at least some degree; it not only broadens your horizons but also teaches you about different cultures and that there in fact is a world outside your own little world. That said, I'm not a very big fan of the typical tourist trips and different types of resorts. Anyway, below is a map of all the countries that I've visited that I could recall right now. Apparently 22 countries. Looks like I'll have to start going to new countries, since I think the last time I visited a brand new country was, well, I can't remember...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I notice Ireland isnt one of them!! :)

ttj said...

I know and I'm ashamed of it. I shall have to come grab a couple of pints of Guinness at some point, obviously. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I would also like to visit Ireland to get a pint or two of Guinness. Maybe we should co-ordinate some weekend there.