Sunday, March 11, 2007

Monday mornings

I typically will argue the point that I'm not a sadistic person in general. As, I'm sure, the majority of folks also aren't. But I'll also argue that there is some small sadistic tendencies in everyone (check out the Stanford Prison Experiment for some interesting points...). Mine is that every Monday morning when I have a car and am driving to Helsinki, I get extremely happy in traffic. I put on some Stan Getz or whatever and then just chill in the jam and just enjoy all the people who're completely pissed off at the traffic jam. I don't know why, but I sort of enjoy the situation. Maybe because I don't have to experience that very often as I always commute to the opposite direction when compared to the masses and my commute is something like 7-15 minutes via bus.

No comments: