Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Enlightenment

I've been recently planning my autumn targets (both at work and for school) and one thing is clear; my autumn will under no circumstance be easy. If I stay at work, I'll be only working part-time and right now there are enough targets to keep me working fulltime to get them achieved. Then I have 31 ECTS worth of courses selected for school (including my thesis/seminar). So overall I have enough on my plate with school and work stuff to keep me working for quite a while.

Now, on a different topic, it's been rather warm in Finland lately and this has led me to come to the conclusion that the weather wouldn't necessarily be as devastating for me as it is right now if I'd be in better shape. Follow the trail of thought a bit further and I think that being in a better shape might actually bring some holistic benefits and maybe even help me achieve the goals that I've outlined above. So now I've decided that I'll try to break a sweat (by means of practicing some sport) at least three times a week and to include jogs in the exercise plan, too. Hopefully I'll have enough discipline to keep this project afloat... :)

No comments: