Sunday, August 20, 2006

Breakfast

I usually don't have the time or the energy to eat or make breakfast; I just eat a large lunch at around eleven to make up for the lost energy. That said, I've recently rediscovered the joys of breakfast and how to pamper yourself by outsourcing the breakfast making to an external entity. In this case a cafe. And today I checked out the offerings of the Tintin-inspired Cafe Tin Tin Tango in Töölö. And I have to say that I instantly felt at home there and will be frequenting it from now on. It's not exactly the chic and trendy, ultra modern cafe, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. It's the same reason as why I'd take a Morgan Roadster over some soulless German; it has something incredibly cool about it. You can't really say what, but it's the sum of all small things.

Oh, and supposedly I look a bit like Richard Branson. I guess I have to get hold of the pictures that a friend of mine took today and do a survey or something before I completely swallow that. But hey! I wouldn't mind being Mr. Branson...

No comments: