Sunday, August 13, 2006

I need a new phone...

Yeah, that about sums it up. Right now I still have the communicator from work, but I'll have to return that along with all the other stuff at the end of September when my contract ends and I go back to school. My personal phone has been a Nokia 6210 for the past 6 years (yeah, the shock, the horror, some people can actually use the same phone for more than 6 months).

The problem in general has been that there really haven't been that many interesting phones from my point of view in the recent times. Right now I think I'd either be looking at a Nokia E50 or an E70 with the E50's price being roughly half of that of the E70. But the E70 has all the cool gizmos and features I just have to have... Add along the fact that I think that my personal laptop has been going through a long and painful death and it seems like the coming autumn may be a fairly expensive one...

No comments: