Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Of sleeplessness

Yep, so now that we've discussed how nifty it would be to be able to sleep for just three hours a night we get to the topic of how unnifty it is to sleep for six hours a night. The last time I slept for more was last Sunday, when I slept for eight hours. Before that, I can't really remember.

Anyway, I guess I'll go off to read a bit and then hit the sack and try to clock my six hours worth. Going to go see another URB show tomorrow; they sold out the 7 PM show with HK 119, Irwen Lewis and Jussi Sirviö, but luckily they're arranging a second show at 9 PM with Felix the Beatboxer taking part too. I was actually lucky enough to see Felix do his stuff earlier this year in the Don Johnson Big Band's party for their new album and all I can say is that that guy rocks. Anyway, more on this on Thursday, hopefully.

No comments: