Thursday, September 28, 2006

I <3 My ThinkPad

The ThinkPad arrived last night and I've spent the better part of today just oggling at it. Yes, it's that cool. Really. It's slim, it's professional, it has the immensely cool IBM worldmap background image and the stylish ThinkPad worldmap screensaver. Oh, and even though it is a used machine, it was in an incredibly good shape. No signs of wear anywhere.

And on an unrelated note, I got my first speaking gig at work. I'm supposed to talk 10-15 minutes about wikis and collaborative software and how our unit at N might benefit from them. As well as showcase what we've been doing with wikis this summer. There'll be around 50+ people present, but my only concern is that the time is quite short so I'll have a difficult time to fit in everything I want to so...

No comments: