Sunday, July 08, 2007

Sailing

I've been watching some videos of sailing on YouTube recently and the sport has a certain special appeal to it. Inspired by this, I've been recently reading a bit about small catamarans (e.g. the Hobie Cats) and right now I seriously want to try to sail one. Maybe I'll be able to get some reason into my head and not pursue that any further as my golf is already taking enough time and effort.

Related to golf, I've also started to keep track of my golf for this season and am publishing some statistics online on my web site at the university. The page itself is available here. Again, I'm fairly certain that no one is really interested in those, but as always, that page is more aimed at helping me keep track of my progress than actually offer anything very insightful to other people. Tough luck.

No comments: